McCort Weather Thank You Note

As our final article, Tyler King and Noah Buchan want to personally extend a Thank-you to everyone here at Bishop McCort. Throughout the past four years here, we have grown exponentially. As students here, we have had many very fortunate opportunities that other kids do not get. We are fortunate enough to be able to attend Mass regularly, which is something that doesn’t happen at other schools. This is truly a blessing because it allows us to grow and develop into the adults we want to be under God’s guidance. Another thing we are thankful for is the family we have created here over the last four years. Bishop McCort has given us the opportunity to become close with the people around us. We can honestly say that there is not a single face in the senior class that we don’t have a personal memory or connection with. With a class of only 91 students, it is easy to develop personal relationships which is a bonus that public schools cannot offer their students by graduating hundreds of kids every year. Another thank you goes out to our teachers. You are the reason we have been and will continue to be so successful in the future. Without your help and belief in our ability we would not have become the young men and women that we are today. Without you we would not have had the opportunity to go on to the next chapter of our lives and attend some very prestigious colleges. Our final thank you is extended out to our families. Without your support the past four years would not have been possible. Your constant love and support have helped us tremendously on our journey throughout high school. We love you and thank you for all you have sacrificed in order to see us succeed. In short, none of our success would have been possible without all of you who have helped us on our journey, and for that we are forever grateful.

Thanks Again!

Noah Buchan and Tyler King