The student news site of Bishop McCort High School

MEGHAN SEITZ senior

Seitz is well-known for her hard work and dedication on the soccer field, being a star defender for the Bishop McCort girls’ soccer team. She said the most thrilling experience of her soccer career was playing in the District VI Championship her senior year. She has really worked hard over the years and cherished every moment on that team. This star athlete is also a hard worker in school where she involves herself in every aspect. She is a member of National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta, L’Education en Vogue, Key Club, Spanish Club, and Students Against Destructive Decisions. She has dedicated much time and hard work to all the clubs she is in.

Being at McCort has brought her many highlights. This senior has met new friends and participated in the roaring of the Crusher Student Section. These events helped her to become a  better person.

After this Crusher graduates high school, Seitz plans to head off to Penn State Main in the fall to study psychology. There, the ambitious Nittany Lion will be studying hard, as well as, experiencing new adventures including attending the riveting atmosphere of Penn State football games. She plans to finish her educational career after graduate school where she will then get a job.

Her advice to current and future Crushers is “Make the most out of your time here and live life to the fullest.” She believes that living to this level will help one to excel not only as a student, but also a person.

McCort Mirror • Copyright 2017 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in